Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Nana and Papa are here!

Nana and Papa from California came to visit us for Thanksgiving. When I got home yesterday you were playing with them in your game room and were smiling from ear to ear. We have video chats with them every now and again and you love when "Geoffrey" the girafe stops by for a chat. You also hear Papa on the answering machine leaving messages on the weekend.

This morning I dropped you off and were not happy at all. I hate to leave you when you are so upset. You usually get this way when I drop you off for the first time in a long while, Daddy normally takes you in the morning. I know you wanted to stay home and play with Daddy and Nana and Papa. I told you they would pick you up early but that didn't console you. We will watch Cars on Sunday and that is all you can talk about and I know you will enjoy Thanksgiving.

No comments: