Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sausage Monster

You stole my sausage this morning! LOL!!! My breakfast is 2 soy sausages and an engligh muffin and this morning while I was waiting for my muffins you stole one of my sausages. Then you went back for more. Stinker! I called you the sausage monster and you wanted to know where it was. I told you it was you and you laughed. You and your dad started a new ritual in the mornings, he lets you drive down the driveway on your way to school. I got to witness it this morning. It was sweet, you were sitting in your Dad's lap with a big o' smile on your face turning the windshield wipers on and off. These are the experiences that I hope you are able to remember as an adult that allow you to remember how much you are loved.

Catching up...you poo pooed in your potty last week. YAY!! It was during your bath and you got out and sat on your potty. You were very calm about the situation and I am sooo proud of you. You asked to pee pee in the big potty the other day but I think we will stick with your potty and become more diligent about the potty on a more regular basis.

We're getting ready for Nana and PaPa to come for Thanksgiving and we're having Great Granny Grunt, Aunt Jen and my family over as well. It should make for a homey holiday I hope everyone is on their best behavior!

No comments: