Thursday, January 18, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

Thanks Jodie! Since you used half of the things I would have posted I'm going to have to get creative.

The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the six (6) weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own six (6) weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six (6) people to be tagged and list their names.


1. I absolutely must take a shower at night before I go to bed. It doesn't not matter if I have had three showers earlier in the day or that I have not left the house all day. I do not sleep well unless I have had my shower.

2. Although food touching is at the top of my weirdness list I also eat one food at a time. None of this mixing and matching. Eat all of the taco, move on to the enchilada and finish will a little bit of beans and rice and I may elect to eat chips along with my beans and rice.

3. I hate feet. Yours...mine and ours. Feet disgust me. That's all I'm going to say about that.

4. I cannot sleep if I do not have the fan on. I don't care if it is 20 degrees outside the fan must be on. I may concede and turn it down to medium during cold weather. If I am in a hotel I turn the A/C down as low as possible...I have to have air circulating.

5. All doors visible in the bedroom must remain close. Hello...panick room and the guy standing in the door way when she was sleeping. Hell no! Bedroom door, bathroom door, closet door...all closed at night for safe sleeping.

6. Man I thought I was the only one that was freaked out if the toilet paper was upside down. I am a big proponent of making sure the toilet paper dispenses from the top. I hate spinning and spinning and spinning looking for the start of the roll and it remains upside down. I will also fix toilet paper, even in a strangers house if it is upside down.

I tag Scott, Sandy (my other blog) and Jen. I am still developing a blog circle.

No comments: