Friday, June 6, 2008

Tickle me Mommy

Last night, this morning you came into our bedroom and your dad and I let you finish out the night in our bed. This morning when I woke you up the first thing ok…who are we kidding the second thing you asked me right after “Can I watch a show?” was “Mommy, why did you push my legs last night?”

Me: “Because you were kicking your brother and we don’t kick your brother”.

The boy: “Can I punch my brother?”

Me: “No, we don’t punch.”

The boy: “Can I flick my brother?”

Me: “No sweetie, that is not nice.”

The boy: “Can I tickle my brother?”

Me: “Yes, you can tickle your brother.”

At this time you proceed to tickle my belly.

WAY FREAKIN CUTE.

2 comments:

Gerbil said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Establishing the older brother routine early, I see.

Alexa said...

I can't wait to hear all the many new little brother stories to come.