Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Suite 100

Monkey – You officially transitioned to the next class this week. It was weird for mom. I had grown so accustomed to your teachers in your infant class I didn’t want it to end. When I walked in this morning it was weird to see the babies crawling all over the floor, I’ve gotta be more aware they are underfoot as to not step on one.

You have proven that you are a Wayne through and through and will not be outdone, who cares if those guys in your class are 3 or 4 months older…crawling, no, I don’t know how to do that but I bet I can learn in one day. Prior to Monday you had mastered the art of crawling backwards, after Monday you were on all fours rocking back and forth and slowly making forward movements. You are such a Wayne. My guess is you will be full throttle by the end of the week. Stinkpot!

I am glad you are thriving in your new environment and I’m so happy to see you still so happy and content.

No comments: